Friday 17 May 2013

Floaty Friday

Hello my favourite followers! It’s very nearly the WEEKEND :)
Very Excited!!

It’s time to tell you about my 2nd bargain from my local Salvation Army Charity shop.
I’ve been on the hunt for a summer maxi skirt for a while but didn’t find one I really liked….. until now!


This gorgeous coral number originally from New Look had my interest as soon as I saw it, even though it’s a little big, it has an elasticated drawstring waist so I can draw it in. Plus at the amazing price of £1.00 I just couldn’t leave it on the shelf!

I think this bright colour will look fab with my black crop top, some statement jewellery and flat sandals (as well as many other outfits)
It’s been an amazing few weeks for bargains, long may it continue J

Have a FAB weekend and keep smiling and keep your eyes peeled for bargain No3!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo