Friday 24 May 2013

Half Price shoes you say??

Hello everyone,

Are you all ready for the THREE DAY WEEKEND? I know I am!
I have lots planned for this weekend, lots to squeeze in. I hope I find have time to find some bargains along the way!

I am treating Phil to a surprise birthday meal and drinks tomorrow night and still haven’t decided what to wear-eek! Really need to get on it! (Good excuse for a sneaky look round the shops tomorrow!)

So, I was thinking last night that I would like to treat myself to a new pair of wedges for my forthcoming holiday. I was delighted to find an email from my friends at stylistpick this morning, offering me 50% of all full priced shoes until Monday!
Even better they offer FREE delivery and returns – doesn’t get much better for a shoe-a-holic!!

After much deliberation I have decided to go for the Dayna ankle strap raffia wedge in blue (also available in pink) the wedge is currently selling on the website for £38.00 meaning I get them for just £19.00!!
 

I love these wedges and they will go perfectly with all of my holiday outfits. Can’t wait for them to be delivered!!
There are so many gorgeous pairs to choose from it was really hard. It was just as hard to ignore the little voice in mt head telling me to buy two pairs!

I hope you all have a fab bank holiday weekend – what have you got planned??

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo