Tuesday 8 April 2014

Gelly-Baby

I just had to tell you about my experience with Barry M Gelly hi-shine nail paint.

I bought this pink little beauty in boots a few weeks ago as there was an offer on. That night I pained on two coats and a week later it was still almost perfect. Its the longest lasting polish Ive had for a LONG time!
 
I decided I need to buy some other shades so when I saw a two for £6 offer in Superdrug I thought why not! There are some amazing vibrant colours and some lovely pastel and neutral shades too, you can see the full range here.
 
 
I decided to go for these two lovely spring-like colours which I think will go with pretty much everything. I predict an evening of nail art ahead!

 
The creamy shade is 'Lychee' and the orange shade 'Papaya'

 
 
If you haven't tried this polish yet then you really need to as it's super-fab. I think the 2 for £6 offer ended today in Superdrug but I believe it's being replace by a 3 for 2 offer! It's also buy one get one half price at Boots just now too!
 
LET ME LNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
 
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo