Monday 1 April 2013

Change from £5!!!!

Hello! Happy Easter Monday!

Hope you all had a FABULOUS Easter. I am so sorry I haven't posted for almost a week.....
I have had a truly brilliant Easter break. As well as spending time with family and loved ones, going to the gym and catching up on sleep, I have eaten plenty of Easter eggs and consumed many cocktails!!
Last Thursday we went to see the Croods at the Odeon Cinema within the Metro Centre, Gateshead.
The film was brilliant, a really good laugh! Whilst we were there Phil's daughter wanted to go to Primark. It's such a long time since I've been in so decided to have a look around since we were there.
I have been on the lookout for a non-bodycon short black skirt for sometime now. Phil spotted this pleated cotton one complete with belt, when I looked at the tag it had been reduced from £6 to £3, so I had to have it, but even better - when I took it to the till it had been reduced further to just £1!!!!!

On the way to the till I saw this black crop top, I am really into crop tops at the moment but don't have a black one. When I looked at the top it was only £2.50!! The quality isn't the best but having said that its not too bad, for that price even if I only wear it once its a true bargain.


So I managed to get this lovely little outfit for less than £5!! Primark isn't somewhere I will be in a hurry to go back to but I hope I get a bargain like this next time I do :) I think this outfit is the best bargain I've had for a while and can't wait to dress it up and down :)



Until next time, keep smiling :)

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comments!
    Love your blog, hope we can follow each other :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias por tu comentario y visita.
    Te sigo en google y Bloglovin
    Un saludo
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the outfit with the tiny belt and belly shirt!!

    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments :)

    LOVE your blog, hope we can follow each other :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this and i love primark!!

    Hope we can follow each other :) im following you

    fromkirstyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo