Sunday 21 April 2013

Bikini Bargains! !!

Today I got the most amazing bargain! !
I was out shopping with my Mam and we discovered our local Age UK charity shop opens on a Sunday!

The shop itself is really well stocked and managed, it has the feel of a boutique rather than a charity shop.

This gorgeous bikini caught my eye immediately.

I then realised not only was it from Topshop, it was brand new with the tags!! The top had a tag inside for £13 and the bottoms a tag for £8, making the total price when new £21.
I snapped up this bargain for the amazing price of £2.99!! I just couldn't believe it,  I've been smiling all day!

Hope you all had a good weekend and nabbed some bargains of your own!!

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Lucky duck! such a lovely color too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am soooooo happy!!
      Especially since I'm going to book out holiday today :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this bikini, lucky!

    -Eden

    www.flashframephoto.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :)

      I love your blog too! I am now following you

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    doing a MAC giveaway when I reach 200 followers :)

    rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, I am now following you

      xoxo

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo