Friday 24 October 2014

Durham Dreams.......

County Durham is my home town, and I love it here. Have you ever been? If not why not?
Arrange a visit pronto!
Durham has something for everyone. Here are some of the best bits in pictures:

Durham Cathedral, County Durham, England
Sunset in Durham England behind the Cathedral

Durham Cathedral,  ca. 11th - 13th C
Durham Castle, England
Durham, County Durham, England.
The impressive Durham Cathedral, seen from the river Wear.
Durham City Centre

Lord Londonderry, Market Place, Durham

Durham, River Wear, England. Travel
Durham, England
River Wear- Durham, England
Durham University, England

Galilee Chapel, Durham Cathedral, UK dates from Anglo Saxon times
Cloisters at Durham Cathedral
Durham castle








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo