Thursday 7 March 2013

Burger it!


Happy Thursday!
 
Today’s blog contains a food-related bargain :)

Last night I met up with my best friend in the world, Amanda, at the Metro Centre in Gateshead. We went to see ‘I give it a year’ at the Odeon cinema.
We’ve been wanting to go and see it since it came out so it was good to get there before they stop showing it. The film itself was pretty good, much better than the last film we saw!!

Having both turned up straight from work, we wanted to grab a bite to eat before the film. We chose the Handmade Burger Company, firstly because neither of us had been there before but mainly because we had a voucher with an offer to buy one burger and get another for £1!

On arrival we were seated straight away, out host was very polite and explained the menu to us and how we ordered. The food arrived quickly and was very nice.
I am a vegetarian (which I am very thankful of given the current horse meat debacle!) and was pleased to see a very good vegetarian choice featured on the menu.

 

I chose the spinach and lentil burger and we shared a side of chunky chips. My food was really nice and all very fresh and served hot.
At the Handmade Burger company the burgers are served alone and you pick additional side if you like, this sounds a bit tight but the burgers are pretty huge! However a side of salad with the burger as standard would be nice.

When we paid at the till we were given more vouchers for future visits. I will certainly go back again.

Whist at the metro centre I got a couple of fab fashion bargains from New Look which I’ll share with you soon J

Take care and keep smiling

xoxo

 

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I'm vegetarian too and this menu is making me jealous! Spinach lentil burger seriously sounds amazing!!!

    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo