Thursday 25 April 2013

Bargain Madden-ess!

Hello again, I hope you are all well today?

I have the most unbelievable eBay bargain to tell you about.

I was ensconced in one of my regular eBay trawls when I came across these boots. Another item from the seller appeared in my saved searches so I decided to see what else they had for sale.

When I saw a pair of Steve Madden boots for a starting bid of just 99p my interested was certainly piqued. I know from many hours spent on eBay that these boots sell for a lot more than this.
I decided to have a look at the pictures, the boots were in fab condition so I decided to use my handy eBay sniper app.

 

I was delighted to win the boots for £14.00 including postage. They arrived last night and are in excellent condition, I had thought if I wasn’t keen on them, I’d pop them back on eBay and make a profit but I’ve fallen in love with them!!



I think they will add a really edgy look to girly dresses and look fab with skinny jeans. They are so comfy and the blue zip detailing makes them a bit different, which I really like.

How would you wear them??

It’s been a busy week for bargains, I have lots more to tell you about soon, including my gorgeous new printed midi skirt from Select J

Until next time, stay safe and keep smiling J

xoxo

 
www.stevemadden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo