Tuesday 9 July 2013

Lady in Red!

Hellloooo!!

I hope you are all well and enjoying this AMAZING weather!
I am now back from my romantic Majorcan break, fully refreshed and rejuvenated.

Since I haven’t long been back I thought I’d share with you a bargain that I bought the day before we went on holiday.

This gorgeous red lattice neck skater dress was from New Look and set me back just £9.99!! I love it when I find a bargain like this. The dress comes in various colours and can be dressed up or down, it really is perfect for this weather.

 
 
 


I am catching up on all the blogging I’ve missed whilst Ive been away and I hope I haven’t been gone too long to lose you……. I am back on the bargain trail as I type!

Keep smiling

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo