Tuesday 25 June 2013

Colourful Cover-up!

Happy Tuesday!

Today it’s my best friend in the whole world’s Birthday – Have a good one Amanda!!

Another bargain from my recent Metro Centre trip is this fab summer vest/cover-up. Like the stars and stripes shorts from a previous post, this also came from Republic.

Also like the shorts, this Tri-colour top is by Soul Cal and I just adore the colours and the boho-beach vibe. The design of the top is simple but pretty and it set me back just £5, not bad considering it’s usually £18 and is still selling on other websites for this price!

 
 
 


Can’t wait to rock this little number..... any ideas on ways to wear this other than thrown over my bikini??

Work is going to be pretty hectic for the next few days so I’ll apologise in advance for my absence, but will be back soon with more amazing bargain buys!

Keep Smiling

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo