Wednesday 26 February 2014

Little White Lies.....

..... or little white items of clothing in this case!!

So, although I said I wasn't going to buy anything else for my holidays, I lied.
I took my Mam out shopping on Sunday and was delighted to see an H&M has opened up at the Galleries in Washington.

I decided to go in 'just for a look' but couldn't resist a final holiday purchase or two, and who could blame me when there are bargains like this to be had:



The dress set me back just £4! It looks so much better in 'real life' the material is fabulous.
The top which is very similar to the one I posted about yesterday was also just £2.

I am so pleased with my recent bargain finds :)

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo