Tuesday 11 June 2013

Tropical Times!

Heyyyyyyyyy!!

I have to start my blog again today with another apology, I have been a really bad blogger of bargains recently.
There have been a few things going on which have really diverted my attention (apart from sitting in the sun drinking fizzy – I promise!)

I did however manage to nab a fabulous bargain at the weekend which I really wanted to tell you about.
I don’t often post photos of myself on here but as the girls took a few snaps of me wearing my new bargain on Saturday I thought I’d share!

 


I got these gorgeous trousers from Peacocks in the sale for just £5!! I couldn’t believe it, I had been looking at a similar pair the week before priced at £35!

I was instantly attracted to the bright summery print and the material is so soft too! I wasn’t sure if I could pull this style off but after a quick trip to the changing room I thought they looked ok.

In the photos I am wearing them with a black vest from Primark and sandals from River Island. The cuff was from a charity shop J

 


I’d love to know what you think of my bargain and I’d love some ideas of different ways to wear these trousers?

Keep smiling

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo