Wednesday 19 June 2013

Stars and Stripes

Finally, I am back in the world of bargains once again!!

Last night be and my BFF headed off to the Metro Centre for a bit of much needed, post work retail therapy.
My holidays will soon be here (eeeek!) so that was the main focus of the trip. I got sooooo many fab bargains, I just can’t wait to tell you all about them!
The only downside was we only had three hours L Still I did pretty well in that time!

The first amazing bargain I want to tell you about is these amazing stars and stripes denim shorts. I got these in Republic, who are currently having a ‘closing down’ sale. I am not sure if they are closing forever or just for a re-fit which I hope is the case. Many items were less than half price and I got these SoulCal shorts for a fabulous £10!! They were originally £30 so even less than half price.

 
 


Can’t wait to wear these on holiday with my new crop tops J


 

I’ve got so much more to tell you about, until then, keep smiling

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo