Tuesday 4 June 2013

Back to bargain hunting!

Hellloo!!!!! Firstly my humble apologies for being away so long!

I have been away competing in the Jim Clark International rally so no time for bargain shopping :0 but we did have an AMAZING time. Just about come down from the adrenaline buzz now!

 


On my lunch break today I noticed a pair of shorts I’ve had my eye on for some time from ASOS are now in the sale (don't you just love it when that happens BEFORE you've bought them!)

 

The have been reduced from £38.00 to £26.50 so of course I had to snap a pair up for my forthcoming Majorca break! In fact the sun is shining in the UK at the moment so I may even get to wear them at home.
I love the colouring in these shorts and the fringing makes them that little bit different.

 


I hope you are all well, I am busily catching up on all of your fab blog posts from the past week and replying to messages.
 
I’m back on the bargain hunt now, getting really excited for my holidays!!

HAVE FUN!!

 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo