Monday 24 June 2013

Amazing Aztec!

On a whim, I decided I wanted some soft, light shorts to take on holiday to throw over my bikini. I didn’t want to pay a lot for them so decided to pop into Primark at the Metro Centre.

 These gorgeous bright Aztec print of these shorts caught my eye immediately and they are super lightweight too. The £3 price tag on these shorts is pretty amazing too! They are one of the few things from Primark you can find that look and feel a lot more expensive than they actually were.
 
 

So that was my bottom half sorted, now I needed a top half cover-up, preferably with shorts sleeves to protect my shoulders from the mid-day sun. Also in Primark, I noticed these cropped ‘boyfriend’ style t-shirts. The bright yellow one I picked out looks fab with the shorts and set me back just £3 as well!

 
 
 
I walked in expecting to find nothing and got exactly what I wanted for an amazing price – how often does that happen?

I have a blue vest top from George at Asda which looks fab with these shorts and my gladiator sandals too, and immediately dresses the look up too! Summer casual at its best.......

More bargains coming your way soon – watch this space J

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo