Wednesday 12 June 2013

Sexy Skater

Good morning and happy Wednesday! Welcome to the peak of the week!
I hope you are all well and have been enjoying the glorious sunshine?

 Yesterday I popped out to grab some lunch and couldn't resist a quick look into Select to see if they had any holiday bargains.

I spotted this hot pink skater a couple of weeks ago but didn’t buy it. Yesterday it was reduced to £4!! So of course I had to have it.

 
I bought a black sequinned bandeau top from select in the sale at the end of last summer with the intention of keeping it till this summer and I think it will be perfect in Majorca with this hot pink skater?

 
 
I can also wear it with my black crop top which will also be snuggled in my suitcase!
Not long to go now – Just can’t wait!

I'd love you to share with me your key holiday pieces??? And packing tips!!!

Keep smiling

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo