Thursday 20 June 2013

Star Struck!

It’s almost the weekend, I just can’t wait to kick back and relax with a glass or two of wine.

As promised I have another thrifty find to report for you today.

I think these are possibly my favourite buy for a long time……..
Those of you who know me will be aware of my obsession with all things starry (I’ve even got the tattoo to prove it) add that to my obsession with gorgeous shoes and you will understand whay I am so excited over this buy.

I picked up these beauties in Deichmann in the Metro Centre. I knew I had to have them before I even checked out the price tag, I was too busy trying them on at first to notice the fact they had been reduced from £39.99 to just £9.99 which doubled my happiness when I did eventually realise!

 


I am soooo in love with these heels, not only are they gorgeous but they are comfy and will go with just about anything J




 
How gorgeous are these shoes????? I’ll be back tomorrow with another steal of a buy!

Until then keep smiling (and finding bargains!)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo