Friday 3 May 2013

AX PARIS LOVE!


It’s Friday!! And a 3 day weekend –woop!!
I hope you are all well?


We booked our Summer holidays yesterday, I am SUPER excited! I have decided to treat myself to some new dresses from AX Paris to take with me.

As you know I love a massively thrifty bargain but as AX Paris is one of my favourite brands when it comes to dresses, I don’t mind treating myself every  now and then. I always find the dresses fit me perfectly and are very good quality as well as being reasonably priced.

I have been browsing the website and have picked out some of my favourites. I plan to buy two pieces and I will be taking advantage of the Free UK delivery on orders over £50!

 



 

Which are your favourites, and more to the point which ones should find a place in my suitcase!!
Have a fabulous bank holiday weekend, let's hope we see some sunshine!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo