Tuesday 21 May 2013

Cotton Shirt-dress

Happy Tuesday.
The bank holiday weekend is fast approaching!

Apologies for my lack of posts over the past few days, things have been pretty manic!
Today it’s time to share with you my 3rd and final Salvation Army bargain from last week.
It comes in the form of this Gorgeous Khaki cotton summer shirt-dress.


It was originally from Bay Trading and doesn’t look like it’s been worn at all. The material is so soft and light, perfect for summer days and the belt which come with it is lovely too.

This little beauty only set me back £3.50!! I am still hoping for some sun to wear it!

 


We are going out for Phil’s birthday this weekend and trying to decide on my outfit so it’s not a last minute rush – any suggestions?
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo