Thursday 16 May 2013

Salvation Army Barmy!!!

Hello!! Happy Thursday!

Hope you are all well and on the countdown for the weekend?

I visited my local Salvation Army charity shop again recently and got some bargains that are almost too good to be true!!
The first one I want to tell you about is this gorgeous sequinned blazer from Next.

Last winter I looked everywhere for one of these to wear over my party dresses. I ended up buying a sliver one from eBay. As soon as I set my eyes on this one I wanted it. I hadn't really noticed it was Next Signature until after I got it home, just saw the £3 price tag and snapped it up!!


I was amazed when I got home to see it was Next Signature and was brand new with the tags!
The tags say €96 so at todays exchange rate that would be just over £80!!!!!!

I am so pleased with my bargain I can't stop grinning! Although I will mainly wear this for the party season I may also team it with my skinny jeans and a glam T on nights out :)

I have two more amazing Salvation Army bargains to share with you.....Coming SOON!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo