Thursday 9 May 2013

25 Things about me!

I saw a post like this on A Scottish Lass' blog and thought I'd give it a go :)


1. I am an only child, and very close to my parents.

2. I am an adrenaline Junkie!

3. I don’t like needles 

4. I'm a 4th Dan black belt in Taekwondo

5. I have two lovely guinea pigs, Betty & Freda

6. I am a self-confessed gym bunny

7. I got engaged to my lovely Fiancé, Phil, on new year’s eve!

8. I love trying to make cocktails

9. I love animals of all shapes and sizes

10. I only have a handful of very close friends

11. I am not sure how I feel about turning 30 this year

12. I am lucky that I have the family and friends that I do

13. I used to have a crush on Dr Christian Jessen (Had no idea he was gay-ooooopps!!)

14. My favourite colour is Green

15. I LOVE the sun and being warm, even though I don’t tan! 

16. My birthday is 28th August and I was born in 1983

17. I love music of all kind, especially when it’s live 

18. I have Raynaud’s

19. I don’t know what I would do without my best friend Amanda

20. I look after those I love 

21. I get very excited over Halloween

22. I love the countryside

23. I am obsessed with planning my time and trying to be organised. 

24. I am a co-driver in rallies.

25. I am sometimes a little crazy!

So there you have it, 25 facts about me. 

I’d love all my blogging friends to do this and then send me your links, I love learning more about people!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo