Wednesday 1 May 2013

Work it!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Wednesday!
As I mentioned previously, it’s been a great week for bargains.

Today I want to tell you about another fab bargain from Select. This time it’s a work wear bargain.

I love the tailored/cigarette style trousers but they are usually too short for my legs or the fit is wrong. When I was in Select last week this pair stood out to me, I decided to try them on and to my surprise, they fit perfectly.
They fall exactly to my ankles and fit so well everywhere else, I love the gold zip detailing too, it makes the trousers that little bit more funky. These trousers were an unbelievable bargain at just £8!!


 
I buy the majority of my work wear from Next and will team these trousers with my gorgeous printed jacket,  sleeveless shirt and colour block court shoes which are all from Next.

 
 
 
 
 


Another bargain report will be with you very soon!!

Keep smiling!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo