Friday 10 May 2013

New York States....of Mind

Hello Lovelies J
HAPPY FRIDAY!!

I am so pleased it’s the weekend! I have been thinking about my holidays a lot recently.

I received an email from ASOS this morning so I decided to have a little browse (even though I am not meant to be spending!)
I was really rather restrained and only purchased one item! This gorgeous crop top for just £6.00!!



I am so excited for its arrival. I will try and keep this one until I go away, I think it will be fab with my denim shorts.


 

QUESTION: what is your holiday wardrobe staple?? Answers below :)

Have a FAB weekend and keep smiling

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo