Monday 13 May 2013

Bikini Blues

Hello! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend?
I did but as usual, it flew by in a blur or shopping, family time, housework and cocktails!

On Saturday I visited a charity shop I’d never been into before. I spotted St Vincents in Wrekenton quite by mistake and of course I just had to have a browse!

Just as I thought I was leaving empty handed I spotted a basket of swimwear by the door and saw this gorgeous New Look Bikini poking out.
It was brand new with the tags on and I snapped it up for just £1.75!!
I probably wouldn't have chosen this print/design if I was paying full price so not only was it a real steal, its also made me try something new :)


 
 
 
 
 

So that’s my holiday bikinis all sorted now, I am over the moon with my find!

I‘d love to hear about your recent charity shop finds?

Speak soon

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo