Wednesday 8 May 2013

TU Tuesday!

Hello Lovelies!

Hope you all had a fabulous bank holiday weekend.
Apologies for my lack of posting over the last few days, the weather was so good I just had to make the most of it!

Last night I popped into my local Sainsbury’s for some shopping and thought I’d have a quick look around the clothes while I was there.
They had two big sale rails with up to 70% off, so of course that’s where I went. There wasn’t much left in my size and just as I was about to give up I spotted the gorgeous material of this dress poking out.

I looked at the tag and it said size 6 petite so being 5’6 I was very doubtful it would fit. I popped into the changing room and to my surprise it fitted perfectly. I love the print and cut of this dress and the material is so light and comfy, it even came complete with a belt.  The best part about this dress? The price! Reduced to just £5! Definitely bargain of the week.

The colours and print of this dress are quite retro, can’t wait to wear it (although it’s raining now – think the 3 days of sun were our summer-hope not!)

More bargains to tell you about very soon, until then, keep smiling J

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo