Monday 4 March 2013

Zebra Love ....


I can’t believe it’s Monday again….. I really can’t :/
Where did this weekend go????

Apologies for my lack of posting over the weekend, as much as it was a quiet one, I just didn’t seem to have 5 minutes!

So, today I want to tell you about another amazing bargain…… I have been thinking of buying a turtle neck crop top for a while, I have some high waisted leather skinnies from Matalan and wanted a top I could wear with them for going out.

New Look have had some fab ones in recently but not in the colours or sizes I wanted!

Last night I decided to have a quick look on eBay to see what was there. This zebra print really caught my eye and even better it was only £3.95 with free postage!!! I am loving the monochrome trend at the moment, so this is my homage to that!

At this price I thought I may as well just buy one and if it isn’t great I won’t really have lost out. So I placed the order last night and I’ll let you know what it’s like when it arrives J

 

I am planning to wear it with my bargain shoes I recently posted about and some chunky silver jewellery….. any other suggestions on how to make this little top look fab????

Have a great Monday, be happy........and please comment on my blog J

xoxox

4 comments:

  1. Crop tops are the best. And zebra print is even better... so obviously this is like the best thing ever!!! Need it lol! Might have to get one myself!

    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will let you know what it's like as soon as it arrives, might even wear it @ the weekend if its nice :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you all know, I received the top on Saturday and its FAB! Fits really well and feel much more expensive than it is. True Bargain!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo