Monday, 4 March 2013

Zebra Love ....


I can’t believe it’s Monday again….. I really can’t :/
Where did this weekend go????

Apologies for my lack of posting over the weekend, as much as it was a quiet one, I just didn’t seem to have 5 minutes!

So, today I want to tell you about another amazing bargain…… I have been thinking of buying a turtle neck crop top for a while, I have some high waisted leather skinnies from Matalan and wanted a top I could wear with them for going out.

New Look have had some fab ones in recently but not in the colours or sizes I wanted!

Last night I decided to have a quick look on eBay to see what was there. This zebra print really caught my eye and even better it was only £3.95 with free postage!!! I am loving the monochrome trend at the moment, so this is my homage to that!

At this price I thought I may as well just buy one and if it isn’t great I won’t really have lost out. So I placed the order last night and I’ll let you know what it’s like when it arrives J

 

I am planning to wear it with my bargain shoes I recently posted about and some chunky silver jewellery….. any other suggestions on how to make this little top look fab????

Have a great Monday, be happy........and please comment on my blog J

xoxox