Thursday 18 April 2013

An outfit for ladies day - etail PR Competition :)

Hello lovelies! I hope you are all well today.

I have decided to enter this month’s blogger competition from etailPR. I recently discovered the Chi Chi website and adore the dresses, so when I saw the competition was to win £200 to spend with Chi Chi I just had to enter!
Details of the competition and how to enter can be found on the etailPR blog.

I am currently on the lookout for a dress to wear for ladies day at the races. As you know my blog focuses on bargains and being thrifty so I have chosen my piece from the sale section of the website.

I have chosen this gorgeous Chi Chi ‘Palma Dress’

 


 















This dress is a gorgeous colour which could work well with vibrant pops of colour or kept neutral. The dress had beading detail on the halter neck, and had a flared skirt and criss-cross design straps.

The Palma dress was originally on sale for £38.99 and is now just £14.99 so that’s a massive saving of £24.00!

For the races I am going to team this dress with my teal fascinator and nude shoes. It really is the kind of dress which can be worn over and over again, for weddings, christenings and birthday parties.



 
  
 
 








Check out Chi Chi’s amazing website out for yourself, and if you are a fellow blogger – why not have a go yourself?

I had so much fun putting this post together, fingers crossed I win so I can make my dream outfit a reality (and still have cash left over for more!)

Keep Smiling

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. oo this is a lovely outfit you put together!
    Good luck, I hope you win <3

    http://www.candyliquor. co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion Blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks :) Can't wait to wear it for real on ladies day!!

      xoxo

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo