Wednesday 10 April 2013

Teenage Kicks!!

It’s Wednesday – the peak of the week is here again – yey!!

One of the reasons I called into New Look at the weekend was to buy a midi skirt. I really fancied one to team with my growing crop top collection for a different look on nights out.

After scouring the whole of the ground floor and asking an assistant I was no further forward, so I gave up on the idea. I decided to pop upstairs before I left for a browse round the shoes, on my way there I walked past the Generation New Look collection for teenagers and the first thing I saw was a black midi skirt!! Better still it was just £9.99!! I have been known to buy items from this collection before so I picked up a skirt for age 14-15 and hurried off to the changing rooms to try it on, only to find it was actually too big, so back I went for the age 12-13, which fitted perfectly!

 
For the skirts first outing I am going to team it with my grey heart design crop top, which I bought from Primark for my holidays last year, and my black buckle ankle boots from New Look which I paid just £13.00 for in the sale!!

 
I’ve got some fab hair-related bargains to tell you about in my next post – watch this space!!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit hun! :) The shoes are also fab! <3

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment :)

      Love you blog, am now following you

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hurrah, glad you found what you were looking for! Kids section clothing is always way cheaper!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo