Tuesday 12 March 2013

When a red nose is cute!


Happy Tuesday!!

This week has got off to a very busy start. I am trying to raise some money for Comic Relief this week so asked my Mam, who is the best cook I know to rustle me up a few cakes for work.

 
I know Red nose day is officially the 15th March but the earlier I start, the more money I can collect!

I am collecting donations for each cake and I will also make a personal contribution online. I am now trying to come up with some other simple fundraising ideas that I can try between now and Friday!

 I couldn’t decide which Red nose to buy, so decided to buy them all!! I also got myself a pin badge and some fun stickers!

 
You can see here all the fabulous work that happens as a result of your fundraising.
So this week, try and do a little something for Red Nose day if you can J
 
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. I have the first red nose :D

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them, even if I do look a bit daft :) x

      Delete
  2. Good job! Those cakes are so cute! I'm following you on Bloglovin is there a way to follow on GFC? I didn't see it :/

    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was a good cook like my Mam!
      Sorry, what is GFC?
      Jo
      x

      Delete
  3. That is adorable!


    XO
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      Love you blog, I am following you on bloglovin now :)

      x

      Delete
  4. So far we raised £19 just for some cakes :) YEY! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo