Wednesday 20 March 2013

The colour is Coral


Happy Wednesday!! The peak of the week is upon us once again!

Check out this Gorgeous little top I got from Asda at the weekend, I only popped in for some vegetables for Betty & Freda!
However I can justify my purchase (I think?!?) as it was reduced to just £6!


It’s snowing here (yet again), the gorgeous coral colour and sheer material of this top help restore my faith that we may actually get a spring, and maybe even a summer this year!!
We’re forecast snow well into next week, I’m hoping the end of March will bring the last of the snow so I can stop dressing in a way that makes me feel like the Michelin man!!

The top looks and feels like it cost a lot more than £6! The pretty detailing on the front and the split at the back all make it that little bit more special!

I think this top will look ace with my faux leather shorts from Be Beau at Matalan and my gorgeous brown cut out pattern heels, which were one of last year’s fabulous bargains from New Look.

 
I’d love to know what you think of this look, and how you’d wear this top? J

Keep smiling and remember, It’s all downhill to the weekend from here!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment :)
    Just checked out your blog and I am now following you :)
    I love how you translate everything too :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely outfit! Love the pink top girl! X

    www.fashion-attacks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment :)
      Just been checking out your blog, love it!! :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. As soon as I saw thrifty in your title, I followed you! I love your taste in style, and I like that you post affordable yet adorable outfits. Xx

    http://carolinaelizafashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comments and for following me.
      I will follow you too, your blog is great!!

      xoxo

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo