Tuesday 26 March 2013

Tuesday Thrift

I love the luxurious feeling of having a manicure and love nothing more than having my nails done by someone else. However, like most people I can't afford to do it every week!!

I love experimenting with nail colours and nail art. When I was flicking through my Avon catalogue I was excited to see this nail art tool on offer for just £1.50!!

This will be my first attempt at using the tool, I remembered seeing a design similar to this on a blog last year and loved it.




I can't wait to try some more designs, any tips/ideas would be gratefully received :)

Until next time, stay happy and keep smiling

xoxo

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo