Friday 8 March 2013

Flirty Frday!


Happy Friday!!

Yeyyyyyy It’s here, the gateway to the weekend!!

So, I promised you I would tell you about my fab bargain from New Look which I picked up on my visit to the Metro Centre on Wednesday night.

I have been lusting after a new spring dress ever since we had one day of sunshine! This one had caught my eye on a previous shopping  trip but I couldn’t justify spending almost thirty pounds on a dress I didn’t need.
So, you can imagine my delight when I saw it was in the sale for just £8! I love this dress, its fits perfectly and the print is fab. The dress is so light weight and can be dressed up or down. The pictures really don’t do it justice!


 

This weekend I think I’ll team it with tights, my flat black ankle boots, and a jacket. Or maybe I’ll wear it to go out with some killer heels and jewels?

Any other suggestions of how I can make this dress look even more amazing?

Have a fab weekend, whatever you do!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I think it would be really cute either way, but when in doubt I always say go with the heels lol

    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments!

    I went with heels :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is lovely! Let me know what you think of my new post about leopard flats on my blog http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it/

    Xoxo

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo