Thursday 21 March 2013

1000 views :)

Hello and Happy Thursday!
Today my blog hit 1000 views!! J I know to most of you super-bloggers this will seem a tiny number but it makes me really happy!
I truly appreciate all the support and comments I’ve had so far.

 

I’d love nothing more than loads more views and loads more followers!! J
If you haven’t already please follow me on bloglovin’ – I will always follow you back.

 I’ll be back tomorrow to share another bargain buy with you.

 Thanks so much J

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Please check me out on Bloglovin'

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh congrats I love it when you see an exciting number of views!

    It would be lovely if you could check out my blog too
    thepinksuitcase18.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment :)
      Have checked out your blog :)
      Would be great if we can follow each other

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your 1000th+ views! Mahalo for visiting my blog. Take care!

    http://www.stylexvenus.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments, love your blog.
      Hope we can follow each other

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. great achievement! have a look at my new posts on http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    Xoxo

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your blog:)

    Thanks for the comments

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo