Friday 15 March 2013

Fit for Friday!


Good morning and HAPPY FRDIAY!!
The weekend is here!

Those of you who know me will know I am a bit of a gym bunny J Bannatyne’s in Chester le Street have recently started to offer Metafit™ classes.

For those who don’t what meta-fit is, this is how its described:
The Metafit™ bodyweight training system is an effective and simple workout created by a former Royal Marine Commando and a national gymnast. Metafit™ combines traditional bodyweight exercises with the latest interval and Tabata techniques to set the metabolism on fire!
 

I have now done 6 sessions of Metafit™ and I have to say I really enjoy it. It’s a great warm up before another class or gym workout, but equally as good as a quick blast if you are short of time as the classes are just 30 mins each.

 I think one of my favourite brands of gym attire has to be USA Pro, Sports Direct are now stocking USA Pro at amazing prices, I got these ¾ leggings for just £9.99 and this lovely lilac top for just £5.99




USA Pro workout wear is both fantastic quality and excellent value. It washes really well and last much longer than some more expensive brands.

Also, don’t forget it’s RED NOSE DAY! Dig deep or do something funny for money!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo