Friday 12 April 2013

Oil? For my hair?? Yes Please!

Hello! HAPPY FRIDAY!!! J

As I mentioned in my previous post, I really want to tell you about a hair-care related bargain today purchased from AVON.
Having previously been an AVON representative myself, I have always loved their products, and I am always happy to try new ones.

In almost every magazine  have read recently, there have been rave reviews of Argan oils for hair, I have always associated oil with making hair greasy. So, when I saw that AVON had their Moroccan Argan Oil with vitamin E products on special offer I just had to give them a try.
I have very long hair so need to make sure I take care of it to keep it in tip top condition and looking healthy.

I ordered the shampoo and conditioner, both of which were on offer for an amazing £1.40 each for 250ml!!

 
As a weekly treat I also ordered the Intensive mask which was on offer too at £2.75 for 150ml.
 

A shampoo, conditioner and mask for £5.55 – what a steal!!

I just had a trim at the weekend so decided to use these products afterwards to nourish my freshly cut hair. I took them with me to the gym and washed my hair with the shampoo, the first thing I noticed was the divine smell. The shampoo way luxurious, lathered well and rinsed away easily with no residue.

I then used the conditioner (very sparingly as I knew I was going to follow up with the mask) it also smelled great and wasn’t too heavy. After rinsing I applied the intensive mask to the lengths of my hair only and headed into the steam room for 10 minutes to really let it get to work.

When it came to brushing out my hair afterwards I certainly noticed a big difference, the brush slid through my hair easily and it felt soft and nourished. After my hair was dry it looked very shiny, felt soft and smooth like silk and it smelled amazing. No grease in sight!! They also look fab on my bathroom shelf.

 


If you are planning to style your hair, I would use these products the day before as the really do leave your hair soft. I would certainly recommend these products especially at this price!! J

Take care, have an amazing weekend and keep smiling.

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. wow fantastic blog great posts <3 would you like to follow each other just let me know I wait for you on my blog xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting :)
      Would love to follow you your blog is great!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. i didn't even know that Avon did hair products! yes argan oil is the new panacea isn't it? I like it in my salad as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think AVON has come a long way over the past few years, I think there products are fab and very well priced - there's always a good offer on!!

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love Avon products too i think they are soo under estimated!

    great post!

    fromkirstyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! Everyone seems to have this pre-conceived idea about it, I have converted loads of my friends :)
      Thanks for the comment!

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the comment :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo