Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Disco Diva!!


Happy Wednesday, hope you have all recovered from the Easter break and excess of chocolate!!

I’ve been eyeing up disco pants from American Apparel for some time now, and call me tight if you like, but just couldn’t bring myself to pay £74.00 for a flimsy pair of trousers that I wasn’t sure I’d ever wear!
I put the thought out of my mind until came across this black pair on Amazon from CRAZY GIRLS by accident, whilst looking for something else!
It was the fab reviews that initially caught my eye, I then realised that they only cost £8.38 (including delivery) J

 

I emailed the seller immediately after purchase to ask if these could be dispatched asap as I wanted to wear them for a night out over the Easter weekend. They arrived super-fast and I was really pleased with my purchase.

These trousers are really good quality and fit very nicely. I wore them with my zebra print crop top from Ebay which was featured in a previous blog.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


I love these so much I will be ordering some more in different colours!! CRAZY GIRLS also have many more amazing fashion bargains to be had – I think it will become a new favourite for me!!

Until my next thrifty find – take care and keep smiling :)

xoxo