Friday 5 April 2013

Frugal Friday!!


Happy Friday, welcome once again to the weekend!!

Today’s bargain came to me via eBay.
I don’t have many lightweight spring time jackets and wanted one to team with my new floaty dresses and chunky boots.

During one of my (all too regular!) eBay scouring sessions, I came across this cropped faux leather jacket originally from ASOS. The unusual green/grey colour really caught my eye and it seemed to be in excellent condition. With a starting bid of just 99p with a small delivery cost of £3.00 it was certainly worth a cheeky bid or two!
 
 
 
 
 



As it happened, I was the only bidder on the jacket so managed to nab a true bargain for just £3.99!! The jacket is fully lined with an off-centre zipper, long sleeves with zippered cuffs and zippered waist pockets. Can’t wait to wear my new bargain.

Have a great Friday, keep smiling J

xoxo

24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment :)

      I am now following you

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      Love your blog! I am following you on bloglovin', hope you will follow me too :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. love it! and love the hangers :)!

    XOXO!!

    Pepa.
    http://www.rock-and-bows.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)

      The hangers are from Asda living, another bargain @ £7!!

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. great great great buy!
    thanks for your sweet comment on my blog - i'm now following you.
    hope you keep in touch xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments and the follow :)

      Love your blog

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. nicce! x :)

    i'm new blogger, so please visit http://cocotattoo.blogspot.com/ and follow me, and i will follow you back! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by :)

      I am now following you, love the blog!

      xoxo

      Delete
  6. You could resell that at a profit even!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the jacket! Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments :)
      Your blog is FAB!

      xoxo

      Delete
  8. Amazing jacket! I love it:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments :)

      I am now following you - great blog!!

      xoxo

      Delete
  9. This is amazing and i love your blog!!

    i have also nominated you for Versatile Blogger award, I would love it if you could have a look and do it yourself :) All the information is on my blog :)

    fromkirstyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!! Thanks so much.
      I will be sure to visit your blog and follow/nominate you. Your blog is fab!

      xoxo

      Delete
  10. wow, that was a great price!! super cool jacket, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by :)
    Love your blog, am now following you

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the comments :)
    Am now following you, fab blog!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. great blog, and what a find. I think I must get on ebay and see if there are any other great bargains out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for talking the time to check out my blog :)

      xoxo

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo