Monday 8 April 2013

Summer dreaming......

It’s Monday again! Hope you had a brilliant weekend, any amazing bargain buys?
I haven’t been too well over the weekend so my apologies for the lack of presence. Feeling a little better today but still not 100%.

I did manage to nab a bargain this weekend despite feeling rotten! As my regular readers will know I have developed somewhat of a crop top obsession over the past few weeks.
My subconscious must know that we’ve got some good weather on the way! If not then goodness knows when I will get to wear them!

 I popped into New Look on Saturday and as soon as I walked through the door this gorgeous little crop top caught my eye. I love the bright Ethnic paisley print, it has a real lazy summer day feel to it.

This is my third crop top purchase in just 3 weeks and the first with a racer back, I think you will agree that this was a steal at just £5.99!!!
This is a slim fit top and the material it extremely soft but not see through like some.

 
Initially I will wear this with my All Saints denim shorts and River Island sandals, but I think it will give my black maxi skirt a whole new look too. It’s a really versatile top and I can’t wait to wear it.


 

It’s really a little too early in the year to be planning these kind of summer outfits, but it does help to give me faith we will see some sunshine in the UK this ‘summer’ – fingers firmly crossed!!

Until next time, keep smiling J

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute crop top! I've been planning summer outfits like this too.

    Sea and Swank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reply :) I can't wait to wear this, it was snowing here yesterday so I think I might me in for a long wait :0

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. LOVE THE STYLE! IT'S NICE! LIKE YOUR BLOG! :) HUGS:

    http://luxuryterno.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by.

      I am now flowing you - nice blog :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. You need to work for the government bc you find such bargains!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo