Wednesday 13 February 2013

The bargain dress!!!

Good morning everyone!!

I promised to post about today about my most recent bargain ....
Like most girls I have rather a lot of clothes and shoes (but how much is too much??) but I wanted something new to wear for a date with Phil last Saturday night. I had already decided I'd like a dress with long sleeves cause its so cold at the minute. I had seen a bodycon midi dress on the New Look website which I quite liked so I decided to go and buy it.
When I got there it turned out they didn't have any in stock, so I had a nosey around. I really do love the feeling of bagging a bargain and somehow when you manage to get a really good one it doesn't matter that you didn't actually need it! After a good rake through the sale rails I though I wasn't going to get anything, then a lovely bright rose print caught my eye. I grabbed the hanger and found this dress:


It ticked all of the boxes - right size, long sleeves, bodycon, gorgeous print.
The best part of all though was looking at the tag and seeing that this dress had been reduced from £24.99 to just £4.00!! Yes £4.00!
I could hardly believe my eyes-I was sure when I got to the till I'd find it was too good to be true but it wasn't! So my Saturday night date outfit was sorted for less than my first glass of wine of the evening! I teamed this dress with some gold jewellery and black and gold clutch bag and cage heels.

On the subject of being thrifty and looking for bargains, as some of you will know, me and my fiancé have been renovating a house since September, we completely gutted the house and started again so there have been some trying times! Perhaps soon I will post some before and after photos so you can see what we've been up to..................

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hiya, I've just started a new blog and wondered if you could follow me, I'm a bit nervous about this whole blogging thing so any suggestions would be great! http://custommadecharacter.blogspot.co.uk/
    P.s I love the dress! What a bargain! Love it when you find gems like that!
    Georgia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes of course I will check out your blog.
      Looks like were in the same boat!
      Please feel free to share my blog anywhere you can, and of course I'll do the same for you :)
      Jo
      x
      http://primeministeroffun.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. nice dress :))) www.siemasznati.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo