Monday 11 February 2013

My first ever blog :0 !!

If you are reading this, it means you have found my blog - yey!!
I've been thinking of blogging for over a year now but didn't have the confidence to do it. Now I've decided it's time to give it a go, I figure if no one reads it, it can be a place to write down my thoughts and feelings and create a bit of space in my crazy brain!

I am a pretty 'normal' (if there is such a thing!) twenty nine year old, my main passions in life are family, friends and my Fiancé. I am a self confessed adrenaline junkie, I am a 4th Dan black belt in the Korean martial art of Taekwondo and I am a rally co-driver! I love going to the gym and having fun.
I don't want to blog about any one thing in particular, just the things that make me happy :) x





2 comments:

  1. good luck on blogging! its great fun. 4th dan in taekwondo? whoa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this comment now....so sorry :)

    Thanks for the good wishes :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo