Monday 25 February 2013

Bejeweled


Hello everyone!

Can you believe it’s Monday again? I know we say it all the time, but really, where did the weekend go??

I am sorry I didn’t post over the weekend. It took me most of Saturday to recover from my friends amazing cocktail party on Saturday night! I did wear the dress from Fridays blog in the end.

We had an Amazing time and it really made me realise how lucky I am to have such fabulous friends J

So, I managed to get another bargain at the weekend! I popped into Asda Living to pick something up for my parents and decided to have a quick look at the clothes. They have some gorgeous new spring lines in store, there was a jumper I adored but they didn’t have it in my size so I will be keeping my eye out for that next time I visit!

I am trying to save some cash at the moment so managed to be well behaved. I got this gorgeous sheer blouse for just £5!! As I’ve mentioned in a previous post I am trying to pick styles and prints that I wouldn’t usually go for.

This blouse has a lovely jewel print which I think can easily be dressed up or down. I think for its first outing I will team it with my skinny faux leather trousers from Desire clothing which are now sold out L I am gutted about this as I wanted to get another pair, I love them so much. I am not totally sure which shoes I will wear yet, I guess it will be weather dependent! I am LOVING these heels from ASOS, just wish they were in my price range……….

I think I might add a bit of edge with my river island faux fur cropped gilet.....?

I LOVE these ASOS earrings I recently bought for myself. They go with almost anything and look much more expensive than they are J

I’d love to know what you think of my latest bargain, please comment J

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo