Tuesday 19 February 2013

Good food...and good service :)


Hello and happy Tuesday!

I hope everyone is ok? I can’t believe it’s the 18th February already :0 where is this year going?

Today I wanted to tell you about the meal I had on Friday night. I wouldn’t normally blog about this but the customer service was so good, and that is so rare these days, I really feel it’s worth a mention.

Me and Phil went Zizzi’s in Durham for a meal as part of our Valentine’s date. http://www.zizzi.co.uk/venue/index/durham

I have to be totally honest, sometimes I very sceptical of 'chain' restaurant's as often the food is processed and the service is not good. This was not the case at all with Zizzi Durham. I booked the table online which was quick and easy. After I booked I had a text message and an email confirming my booking, as well as a text on the day to remind us.

I think this is a brilliant idea, especially for those of us who are always in a rush! We arrived slightly earlier than the 8 o’clock slot I had booked but were greeted immediately by a very professional member of staff who asked if we’d booked and under what name. I gave him my surname and he said ‘Welcome Jo’ which I though was a nice and attentive touch. We were showed to our table immediately and the service continued to be of the same standard all evening.

I chose the Skinny Bufala pizza which comes in at only 467 calories, brilliant of you fancy a lighter bite or are watching your waistline. It was delicious, I couldn’t fault a thing. Phil chose Lasagne and he said his was very nice also.

 

 

So if you are looking for somewhere to eat I would highly recommend Zizzi in Durham (they also have restaurants throughout the UK) Also, if you dign up to the newsletter on the website, you often received offers via email.

Well done Zizzi for the best customer service I’ve had while eating out for a long time J

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo