Tuesday 26 February 2013

Say hello to Betty & Freda :)


Hello and Happy Tuesday !! J

Today’s blog is not about a fashion bargain, but something more lovely than clothes that I was lucky enough to get for free……

As a born animal lover, it’s a been while due to various circumstances, since I had any pets.

I rescued two guinea pigs in the past, Hamlet & Othello, and loved them dearly. So, when Phil’s sister told me she knew of two piggy’s in need of a home, I didn’t hesitate.

So, I collected Betty & Freda on Saturday and I am happy to say after what must have been a terrifying start for them, they are gradually starting to settle in J

 

They were living outside L I have now brought them indoors and they seem much happier already. Today I bought a MASSIVE cage on eBay! Not really sure where it’s going to go yet, or even if it will go in my car, but I want my girls to have a palace J

I will keep you updated on their progress.

Keep reading and commenting J

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Awwww so cute!!!! I used to have one, she was a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are becoming less shy every day :) so cute xoxo

      Delete
  2. Nice blog :) was wondering if we could follow each other? x

    the-beauty-drawer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks for the comment, and yes, of course :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. what a nice blog.i 'm such a big pet lover.
    wonderful.
    lovely greets
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo