Tuesday 23 April 2013

Flowerbomb Freebies


Hello Lovelies! Welcome to Tuesday.
 
I got home last night and was very excited to find a padded envelope had been squeezed through my letterbox!
(And I mean squeezed - hence the squashed box!)
I was delighted to find inside a ‘discovery kit’ from the lovely people Vikor & Rolf Secret Service.

Viktor & Rolf secret service is an exciting members only area. You can access the area by entering codes found on Viktor & Rolf fragrance boxes. The more codes you enter you unlock hidden treasures and new levels!

 
 


Inside the kit there is a mini flowerbomb spray, as well as miniature body cream, shower gel and body lotion.
I absolutely adore miniature for weekends away so these are already stashed in my toiletries bag for my next adventure.

 Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf is my all-time favourite fragrance, everytime I spritz some on I feel happy. I love the elegance and the girly pink colour of this fragrance. It has such a luxurious feel to it.



In the words of Viktor & Rolf themselves:
Flowerbomb provides an opportunity to 'escape reality and heal the world... It's about transforming negative into positive.'

That is exactly how it makes me feel J

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo