Monday 29 April 2013

Midi Magic!!!

Hello fellow bargain hunters and happy Monday!! I hope you all had a great weekend.

It’s been a brilliant weekend for bargains! I have sooooo much to tell you about this week!

I think I’ll start with my gorgeous printed midi skirt from Select.
I popped into Select with a friend on Friday lunchtime and loved the print on this skirt as soon as I saw it. Regular readers will know I have a new found obsession with all things Midi!!
The best thing about this midi skirt is the price, it cost me just £8!!

 
 


This skirt will be worn with my black crop top from Primark which featured a few weeks ago. The material is so soft and light, can’t wait to wear it.

 

I think this skirt will look fab with heels for a night out and flat sandals during the day.

Until next time, keep smiling!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo